For over 30 years, clients from all across the community have turned to our Cape Coral attorney for help after an accident. We have earned a reputation for being able to deliver results, no matter how complex the case or how powerful the opponent. Learn more about why we are the right choice to handle your personal injury case.
- What do we have to offer to clients?
- Award-winning advocacy: Our lead attorney, Robert Greene, has earned numerous awards from the legal community, including a Superb Rating by Avvo and the Avvo Client's Choice Award in 2014.
- Proven results: Our team has recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Mr. Greene, our lead lawyer, is also a Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. He knows what it takes to seek compensation, no matter how difficult the case.
- Personalized service: We provide one-on-one service to each client who comes into our office. We take the time to get to know them personally and to understand their struggles. This has allowed us to create a unique approach catered to their needs.
- Trial experience: We are led by a true trial attorney who is never afraid to push a case to court if he believes that it will benefit your claim. Each case is prepared as if it will go to trial because we find that this always yields better results.
Board Certified Expert in Civil Trial Law
Our lead attorney, Robert Greene, is a Board Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Law. This means that he has demonstrated expert knowledge of civil litigation, attained a high level of legal competence, and achieved impressive results during the course of his career. He is a true expert in the field of personal injury litigation and he is always ready to take on the next challenge.
Cape Coral Lawyer, Dedicated to Your Case
If you would like to discuss the details of your accident, don't hesitate to contact us. Our Cape Coral attorney can go over your options and let you know what we can do to help you at this time.
Free consultations are available. Call (239) 529-4758 to schedule yours.